my laptop wont shut down, i keep trying click shut down button but it just does nothing, so i have just been putting it on sleep mode... please help
keep trying shut down but not working been like this for over 2days now
Solutions to the Problem my laptop wont shut down, i keep trying click shut down button but it just does nothing, so i have just been putting it on sleep mode... please help
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: my laptop wont shut down, i keep trying click shut down button but it just does nothing, so i have just been putting it on sleep mode... please help:
How to Fix my laptop wont shut down, i keep trying click shut down button but it just does nothing, so i have just been putting it on sleep mode... please help with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Anyone Having Trouble Opening Yahoo Mail Through IE8?,0x80070001 Error When Doing Windows Backup,Active X Controls I E 9,After Sending An E Mail,the Lower Right Corner Now Shows, Sending Mail, Rather Than Connecting And Stops Normal Activity Of E Mail Functions. How To Get Rid Of "sending Mail" Notice,Assembling A Manuscript With Multiple Chapters In Individual Files,Printer No Printing From Email,How To Sum Range VBA Depending On Fill Down,Comparision Of Two Cell At A Time & Result In Tick,Windows 7 Pro Freezes Windows Every 60 Seconds When Using Windows Applications,Windows 8 And Pinning On Start Menu,Recorded Dvd Movies And Sound Do Not Sync.,How To Format Fat 32,Simple Table Not Behaving Correctly,Word Starter Open With Previous Document,IE 11 Seems Notto OPEN When Pinned To Taskbar.
Read More: [Anwsered] Laptop backlight seems to be fading and its only 2 years old,How to Resolve - A doubt about computer Bios-need urgent help?,Multiple Tables Reference [Solved],[Solved] MS word HELP!,[Anwsered] My Windows 7 PC shows unexpected characters with some Chinese websites,IE 8 Need to print youtube embedded static images on regular web pages.,SEARCH INDEX CHANGES WITHOUT PERMISSION,Display Mode Selection and Aero Previews Disappear,SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION from netio.sys started 2 days ago for no apparent reason,I have a backup program surviving from a previous computer. How can I remove it?