can not load internet explorer
can not load internet explorer bad image
Solutions to the Problem can not load internet explorer
Welcome to Microsoft Windows Vista Forums.
I would like to gather a little more information to help resolve this issue.
· When did the issue start?
· Was there any changes done to the computer recently?
· Was there any changes done prior to this issue?
· What is the version of Internet Explorer?
· Do you get any error message? If Yes, what is the error message?
However, try these:
A) Start Internet Explorer in No Add-ons mode.
i) Click the Start button, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
ii) Then Check if the website it’s still having the issue.
If it’s not having the issue, then the problem is caused by one of the add-ons used by the internet explorer.
Then you may have to disable /enable one by one and see which add-ons are causing the issue.
Before you disable a browser add-on, keep in mind that some WebPages, or Internet Explorer itself, might not display properly if an add-on is disabled.
We recommend that you only disable an add-on if it repeatedly causes Internet Explorer to
To permanently disable/enable add-ons in Internet Explorer 8
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Manage Add-ons.
3. Under Show, click All add-ons.
4. Click the add-on you want to disable, and then click Disable/Enable.
5. Repeat step 4 for every add-on you want to disable/enable.
When you are finished, click Close.
To permanently disable/enable add-ons in Internet Explorer 7
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, click Manage Add-ons, and then click Enable or Disable Add-ons.
3. In the Show list, click Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer to display all add-ons.
4. Click the add-on you want to enable, and then click Enable.
5. Repeat step 4 for every add-on you want to enable.
When you are finished, click OK.
Also check the link http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-GB/Help/48aed8af-1b7d-4836-a058-73de659702181033.mspx
“Why don’t some websites display correctly in internet explorer 8”
Check the link “Internet Explore Add-ons: frequently asked questions
If this does not work then, try resetting the internet explorer
B) To reset the Internet explorer setting, click the
Fix it button on the link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737
“How to Reset Internet
Click Run in the File Download dialog box, and then follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
If that does not resolve the issue
All the best!
Thanks and Regards:
Diana: MICROSOFT SUPPORT
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
and let us know what you think.
Check memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: can not load internet explorer:
How to Fix can not load internet explorer with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Satellite A205-S5833 Supervisor Password Utility v.184.108.40.206C r2 driver,How to Download Toshiba Satellite C675-S7104 Laptop Checkup v.220.127.116.11 driver,How Can I Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5117 Face Recognition v.3.1.3 driver,Method to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L845D-SP4328KL Atheros LAN Driver v.18.104.22.168,How to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite R930 Network Device ID Registry Setting Tool v.22.214.171.124 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.126.96.36.19986,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.188.8.131.520,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.184.108.40.2069,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.220.127.116.115,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: Troubleshoot:Can I run windows 7 with less than 1gb ram?,Can I safely remove one of these programs Microsoft Visual C++2005 Redistributable? Tech Support,Solution to Error: Can I safely shut down my windows 7 laptop while a hub and eight usb devices are still connected?,Tech Support: Can I run