Doing Charts and Graphs in Excel 2007
I am doing an online ms office course.
I am doing how to insert charts and graphs.
When i insert a graph, all i get is a basic graph form and not the 3d colum that i asked for also on the pie chart it does the same thing, a blank box then the lesson instructs
to right-click and click on 'ADD DATA LABELS'' I right click and that is not an option Any Help would be appreciated.
Keys to the Problem Doing Charts and Graphs in Excel 2007
First, select the data on which you want to base the chart.
Then activate the Insert tab of the ribbon.
You should see buttons for Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, Scatter and Other Charts.
When you click one of these buttos, you should see a gallery of various subtypes; for example if you click Pie, you should see 4 types of 2D-pie and 2 types of 3D-pie charts.
When you select a subtype, you should see a chart populated with the data that you selected.
Right-click one of the columns, pie wedges, or whatever the chart consists of to see the Add Data Labels option.
You won't see this option if you right-click an
empty part of the chart, or an axis or similar.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Doing Charts and Graphs in Excel 2007
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Doing Charts and Graphs in Excel 2007:
How to Fix Doing Charts and Graphs in Excel 2007 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 220.127.116.1128,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.18.104.22.16833,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.22.214.171.12447,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error
Read More: Troubleshooting:Downloaded files seemingly disappear,Troubleshooter of Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD,How Can You Fix - Double Office problems?,Solution to Error: Domain DNS and connecting to alternative network,How Can You Fix - Drag and Drop in Word (W7) does not work?,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)