Do you want to save the changes you made to .xlsx?
When opening and reading an Excel Spreadsheet I get this message on my Client's computer. On my computer I do not see any warnings at all.
Do you want to save the changes you made to speadsheetname.xlsx?
This is difficult to debug as it does not do this on my computer. Any ideas on what is causing this and how to get rid of the warning?
Running Access 2007 on Windows 7. 32 bit. Microsoft Office 2007.
Code below if it helps.
Dim ExcelWorkBook As Workbook
Dim ExcelSheet As Worksheet
Dim iStartRow As Integer
Dim iLoop As Integer
Dim iRow As Integer
Dim sSheetName As String
Dim bTABFound As Boolean
Set ExcelWorkBook = Workbooks.Open(sExcelSpreadSheet)
sSheetName = ""
bTABFound = False
For iLoop = 1 To ExcelWorkBook.Sheets.Count
sSheetName = ExcelWorkBook.Worksheets.ITEM(iLoop).Name
If sSheetName = sUseThisTab Then
bTABFound = True
If bTABFound = True Then
sSheetName = sUseThisTab
GetMaxExcelRows = 0
Set ExcelWorkBook = Nothing
Set ExcelSheet = ExcelWorkBook.Sheets(sSheetName)
For iRow = 2 To 9999
If Trim(ExcelSheet.Cells(iRow, 1) & "") = "" Then
GetMaxExcelRows = iRow
Set ExcelWorkBook = Nothing
[Moved from feedback]
Anwsers to the Problem Do you want to save the changes you made to .xlsx?
System Update Readiness Command: To Fix Do you want to save the changes you made to .xlsx?
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Do you want to save the changes you made to .xlsx? in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error Do you want to save the changes you made to .xlsx? still comes up.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Do you want to save the changes you made to .xlsx?:
How to Fix Do you want to save the changes you made to .xlsx? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 18.104.22.16828,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.22.214.171.12433,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.126.96.36.19947,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)