Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Troubleshoot:Annoying inter net explorer download prompt Error

Annoying inter net explorer download prompt

I have IE8 and all available updates installed on my computer.  A couple of days ago, I began receiving a pop- up at the same time each day prompting me to download explorer 8, It comes from microsoft.   How can I get rid of it?   If I try to download
will I get a message telling me I already have IE8 and will then be able to cancel it and no longer get this prompt.  Hp technician told me to do a system restore.  This seems a little drastic to me.  There should be a way to stop it from coming.  I click
it off but it reaapears everyday.   Someone told me that if I have it ALREADY, it will not download so I could try to do that.  I don'y want to mess up my computer because it is working fine except for this annoyance IE prompt.  Will it eventually go away?
If it will, I will X it out everyday and wait for it to expire.  I find these forums more helpful than the pechs, some of whom are very poor.

Keys to the Problem Annoying inter net explorer download prompt

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

sparkle36, thank you for posting to the Microsoft forums.

The notification you describe is it the one posted in the link below? (Set Up Windows Internet Explorer 8)
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/disable-ie8-tour-welcome-screen-runonce-all-users/

If so, then you may want to review the posted web page as it may relate to the issue you are having.

Please let us know if you require further assistance, if the above link resolved your issue then please mark this thread as being answered.
regards,
Aaron Barth

If you failed to fix it, another option is to call Microsoft and walk through the process with a technician. To do this, dial "1-800-936-5700". Explain the error that you received and the steps in the update process during which it was displayed. The technician will be able to walk through the steps from getting a new product key to finishing the installation.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Annoying inter net explorer download prompt:

How to Fix Annoying inter net explorer download prompt with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Application.WorksheetFunction.SumIfs is no longer working,an unbandled win32 exception occurred insendfileserver.exe [6824] [Solved],Apple sync Notifier-exe Entry point not found Tech Support,Troubleshooting:Appcrash when closing IE tabs Error,How Can I Fix - Any limitation of characters with Mail Merge Office 2007??,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open

No comments:

Post a Comment