app pining and adding logos?
When I pin app to start screen, how can I apply co.
logo to the pinned site, e.g.
Keys to the Problem app pining and adding logos?
The issue you have posted is unclear; please clarify the issue by answering the following question:
Are you trying to apply logo on pinned App or pinned website?
I would like to inform you that you cannot apply logo to a pinned App as the logo of an App is default by design, it cannot be changed.
It is the way it is designed by the developers.
If you are trying to apply logo to a pinned website then I would like to inform that most of the websites that are pinned in start screen will show the site logo, but few of them may not show any logo.
This is not because
of internet explorer or Windows 8 but it’s because of the way these websites are designed.
Some websites are designed in such a way that Windows can locate and display their brand logo when you pin that site to the start screen.
On the other hand, some websites
don’t support this facility and hence Windows displays the default internet explorer icon.
a) Customizing the Site Icon:
b) Pinned Sites in Windows 8:
Hope the provided information resolves your query, if you have any further questions, please post here.
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: app pining and adding logos?:
How to Fix app pining and adding logos? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: How to Fix Problem - Annoying popup?,Troubleshooting:any ideas? Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070663: Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB972581). thats what i keep on getting Error,Troubleshoot:An error message while Backing up: The request was aborted. (0x800704D3). How can I create a backup?,Troubleshooting:all the microsoft programs are turned off,Always facing an error when I try to restore a system image. Code: (0x80780118) [Solved],After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open