automatic row numbering
I need to number rows down a spreed sheet 1 through 2000. I have started the sequence.
1, 2, 3, 4 and so forth. There is a way to get excel to automatically keep going without having to type in all the numbers manually, but I have forgotten how to do
this. Can anyone help? thanks!
Keys to the Problem automatic row numbering
click on number 1, then press the CTRL key and go to the right of the cell until you see a double +, drag the cell down
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix automatic row numbering
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: automatic row numbering:
How to Fix automatic row numbering with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Tech Support: Arrays for defining the \"Find_Text\" criteria of the Search function,How to Fix Error - Automatic update failed and Windows will not start?,Tech Support: Automatic click on Windows 7 laptops,[Anwsered] Are there any plans to include Firewire support with XP Mode and Windows 7?,Solution to Error: AutoComplete not working in Internet Explorer 8 on windows XP,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?