Answer to Verizon Hot Spot Wi-Fi and Wndow 7 compatibilty issue. I have bee trying for 2 days with no luck. Verizon tech guys blame my laptop and Window 7
Anyone have any ideas or fixes.
Please respond to
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***.
Anwsers to the Problem Answer to Verizon Hot Spot Wi-Fi and Wndow 7 compatibilty issue. I have bee trying for 2 days with no luck. Verizon tech guys blame my laptop and Window 7
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Answer to Verizon Hot Spot Wi-Fi and Wndow 7 compatibilty issue. I have bee trying for 2 days with no luck. Verizon tech guys blame my laptop and Window 7:
How to Fix Answer to Verizon Hot Spot Wi-Fi and Wndow 7 compatibilty issue. I have bee trying for 2 days with no luck. Verizon tech guys blame my laptop and Window 7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Troubleshooting:Am trying to get a listing of the last date an invoice was received from a supplier. Error,Troubleshoot:Alternating Font & Font Color In Conversation Error,Troubleshooter of Error: Application Blocked by Security Settings,Fast Solution to Error: Annoying \"Connection to Microsoft Exchange has been lost\" messages,Troubleshoot:Alternative internet browsers freeze my computer,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open