Thursday, April 28, 2016

[Solved] all my desk top icon vanished - making new one"looks" but they immediatly disappear

all my desk top icon vanished - making new one"looks" but they immediatly disappear

I just returned from the hospital and suddenly all of the icons were gone.
 I have a dual screen.
 The widgets work exactly like the are supposed to in the right location that I've put them.
 I have searched and searched - this is sort of embarrassing
because by trade I was a researcher

Solutions to the Problem all my desk top icon vanished - making new one"looks" but they immediatly disappear

Download Error Fixer (Free)

System Update Readiness Command: To Fix all my desk top icon vanished - making new one"looks" but they immediatly disappear

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve all my desk top icon vanished - making new one"looks" but they immediatly disappear in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Reboot your Windows & see if error all my desk top icon vanished - making new one"looks" but they immediatly disappear still comes up.

Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: all my desk top icon vanished - making new one"looks" but they immediatly disappear:

How to Fix all my desk top icon vanished - making new one"looks" but they immediatly disappear with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related:
Read More: All logoff attempts fail. 20% of power ups fail requiring a hard kill with the power button. Tech Support,Troubleshooter of Error: all of a sudden I can't open any documents I already have in excel 2010...why?,[Solution] all my icons on my desktop changed to Microsoft Offoce picture manager. Every time I ty to get into a program microsoft office opens up. How can I fix this?,How to Fix Problem - all my mail is being intercepted .my name is not even on the header like it use to be .and it says x message i know someone is doing this how do i get rid of them??,Solution to Error: All my RAM is dissapearing, need help!,All I want to know is does anyone know why windows 7 x64 backup takes up so much space?,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all browsers in my laptop not working even though it is connected to internet.!!,All desktop shortcuts opening with Windows Media Player by default. Error codes C00D1199 and C00D0FEA.,All desktop icons have changed to Internet Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment