C++ Run Time error when booting the computer to the desktop
Original Title: C++ Runtime error
When booting up my computer I am getting a C++ Run Time Error "Program: C:\Program Files (..." but there is no program listed as the error. I am unable to determine what program is causing this error. I have not installed or uninstalled anything recently
and my computer seems to be running fine. Does anyone know how to determine which program may be causing this error.
Anwsers to the Problem C++ Run Time error when booting the computer to the desktop
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error C++ Run Time error when booting the computer to the desktop has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: C++ Run Time error when booting the computer to the desktop:
How to Fix C++ Run Time error when booting the computer to the desktop with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.220.127.116.11 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.18.104.22.168 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.22.214.171.124 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.126.96.36.199 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: How to Fix - BSoD w\/WHEA Uncorrectable Error?,Tech Support: bsod when connecting ipad to adhoc wireless network,How to Fix Problem - BSOD, No windows updates, solutions given - do not load or work, missing or corrupt files please help?,Troubleshooter of Error: BSOD with BCCode: 119,Troubleshooting:BSOD - Don't know what's causing it.,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work