sometimes my excel is send "not responding".
I'm use Windows XP Sp3 and Office 2007.But my excel have a problem.Please help me
Anwsers to the Problem sometimes my excel is send "not responding".
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: sometimes my excel is send "not responding".:
How to Fix sometimes my excel is send "not responding". with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Cdplayer Exe HL2 exe errorData Execution Prevention Dep Wfxsnt40 exe download javaw exe Kavo Exe Application Error Windows Xp Failed To Copy Mue exe To Mcscript inuse exe Wtoolsa exe Http Scanpst Exe Shellmon Exe javaw exe download Restore Exe Missing kass exe Hpzinw12 Exe Cpu Officelivesignin exe Spoolsv Exe Virus steambackup exe Werfault Exe Application Error Turn Off Wmplayer Exe Qbwebconnectoer exe Wzcsldr2 Exe Entry Point Not Found Latest Windows 7 Wgadiag Exe,About "BitLocker" Application,Asus Laptop Stuck In 'automatic Repair Loop',Automatic Repair Windows 8 Pro 32 Bits Version,7 Days Passed After I Bought My New Laptop, Still Can't Fully Functioning.,Any URL In MS Outlook Express I Click On Does Not Take Me To A Web Page.
Read More: [Anwsered] HELP Pivot table issues,How to Resolve - BackgroundContainer.dll module not found?,[Anwsered] Wireless Internet Connectivity Break Down on Wind,heard that it takes up alot of the system resource's,Windows 8 always ran into a problem in restart/shutdown screen,Another...Formula Help Question,How can I remove the RealPlayer program from my computer?,Machine configuration issues in Windows Live Mail,Want to do full backup on alternating USB drives.