Flight Simulator X Frames Are Skipping
When I run flight simulator x, the frames are fine because I have the target frame rate set to 15 fps.
But I would like to increase that.
When I do, FSX frames start skipping, and acting odd.
I did try to set the priority to high in task manager, but that
did not work.
Can you please tell me why this may be happening?
Solutions to the Problem Flight Simulator X Frames Are Skipping
Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community Forum.
As per the description I understand that the Flight Simulator not working as expected when you increase the frame rate, please be assured that we will do our best to answer this question.
I would suggest you to contact Flight simulator support for further assistance as these game issues are handled by
flight simulator team:
Additionally you may refer some of the tips of Microsoft Flight Simulator X from the following link:
Hope this information helps.
If you have further questions feel free to reply and we would be glad to assist.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Flight Simulator X Frames Are Skipping:
How to Fix Flight Simulator X Frames Are Skipping with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Cdplayer Exe HL2 exe errorData Execution Prevention Dep Wfxsnt40 exe download javaw exe Kavo Exe Application Error Windows Xp Failed To Copy Mue exe To Mcscript inuse exe Wtoolsa exe Http Scanpst Exe Shellmon Exe javaw exe download Restore Exe Missing kass exe Hpzinw12 Exe Cpu Officelivesignin exe Spoolsv Exe Virus steambackup exe Werfault Exe Application Error Turn Off Wmplayer Exe Qbwebconnectoer exe Wzcsldr2 Exe Entry Point Not Found Latest Windows 7 Wgadiag Exe,About "BitLocker" Application,Asus Laptop Stuck In 'automatic Repair Loop',Automatic Repair Windows 8 Pro 32 Bits Version,7 Days Passed After I Bought My New Laptop, Still Can't Fully Functioning.,Any URL In MS Outlook Express I Click On Does Not Take Me To A Web Page.
Read More: How to Fix - Image Restore fails on specific drive.?,[Solved] error code 1001 in registry when trying to remove an old program thru program and features option of control panel. How do I fix?.,Tech Support: Finding 2 or more to match with another sheet with \"True\" results,Windows 8 always ran into a problem in restart/shutdown screen,Another...Formula Help Question,How can I remove the RealPlayer program from my computer?,Machine configuration issues in Windows Live Mail,Want to do full backup on alternating USB drives.